An online art platform is seeking a talented and creative Marketing Manager to join their team. In this role, you will help drive overall growth, acquisition and retention across all of the company’s core product offerings.
As a valued member of the marketing team you will be responsible for optimising email marketing across business segments, increasing visibility and performance. You will think strategically to expand their audience and client base through digital advertising, search (both organic and paid), support sales, increase traffic and inquiries.
- Support the Marketing Director in the development of acquisition and retention marketing strategies across all products
- In partnership with key business stakeholders, lead the execution of marketing campaigns and initiatives, driving collaboration
- Assist with strategizing, building, and deploying email campaigns. Maintain a robust knowledge of their email platform to create campaigns and monitor the success of all sends.
- Coordinate with the Senior Social Media Manager to implement social campaigns
- Develop high-profile sponsorships with leading art world figures and brands, including Art fairs
- Work with Luxury and Sales teams to implement high profile partnerships
- Responsible for delivering on marketing KPIs
- Responsible for regular reporting on performance and KPIs
- Stay abreast of the most recent and relevant customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful campaigns
- Considerable marketing experience in a growth environment
- Superior organizational and coordination skills with an acute attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to turn complex ideas into clear narratives
- Strong understanding of the current social media landscape
- Background in art, event production/coordination, or proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign) a plus
- Experience working in a growth environment and/or online platform