Contract Type: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London UK
Our client, an arts communications agency based in London, is looking to appoint an Office Manager to support its four directors in their roles, enabling them to operate at their best.
You’ll do, amongst other things:
- Manage their schedules and inboxes, liaising on their behalf directly with clients and other senior stakeholders.
- Coordinate all meetings and conference calls, varying from international travel to last minute internal meetings.
- Other duties include but are not limited to restaurant bookings, timesheets, and expenses, meeting room bookings, and catering requests.
- Act as a client team assistant, managing the CRM database and client account expenses (i.e. monitor and update invoicing, contracts, billings and fee sheets, partnering with Finance).
- Manage the agency’s social media presence
Wish to know more? Please get in touch!