We are looking for energetic and motivated Operations Analysts to join the team in a licensed freight forwarding start up evolving at the intersection of Tech, Logistics and the Art World. The start up specialises in the global shipping of high-end goods: paintings, sculptures, and any valuable or bulky merchandise.
The role will involve managing a crucial part of the logistics process, be it preparing estimates, dealing with suppliers arranging deliveries and collections or customs documentation. It is a fast-paced role that fits high energy and agile people who like challenges.
- You have a first experience in logistics and/or within a start up company
- You have strong organisational skills and are disciplined in daily activity planning (ability to manage tightly, over time, a large quantity of information)
- You have good analytical (excel) skills and are comfortable working with numbers
- You are fluent in English and you have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are enthusiastic, ambitious, self-motivated and hands-on with a strong work ethic
- You enjoy working in a challenging fast-paced, target-driven and team-oriented environment
- You are an excellent learner and desire to adapt to new concepts and technologies
- Ideally, you have worked with CRM systems and you have a willingness to learn even more