Seeking PA to Founder/Owner of London based art gallery. The successful candidate will have the ability to work in a high-pressured environment, always maintain a calm and professional demeanour, and take initiative. Reporting directly to the gallery Founder/Owner, you will be responsible for managing all appointments and their calendar for both personal and professional events and international travel.
You will also provide general administrative support for the gallery, art fairs, etc. when needed.
- Managing all aspects of Owners inbox (including sending offers, curatorial information, addressing inquiries, etc.)
- Coordinating Owners participation in panel talks (including the preparation of visual material, presentation outlines, etc)
- Coordinating Owners interviews and press together with the communications team
Pre- and post-sale support
- Tracking Owners reserves and sales on Artlogic
- Adding Owners new contacts to the database
- Managing Owners client lists and waitlists and provide Owner with regular update
- Doing research on new clients and institutions
- Working with the sales team to prepare allocations prior to the opening of a show or fair
- Coordinating client mail-outs for every show and fair
- Making pdf and Private Views offers upon request
- Addressing sales inquiries and preparing offers to send via email, WhatsApp and WeChat
- Writing correspondence on behalf of the Owner
- Recording client correspondence in Artlogic
- Completing sales forms and pass to sales assistant team for post sales procedures such as anti-money laundering checks to invoicing
- Coordinating museum loans and acquisitions with clients
- Coordinating secondary consignments
- Working at private views and events as required
- Managing all aspects of Owners personal and professional schedule (including coordinating her calendar, sending reminders, managing calls, RSVPing to events, etc).
- Scheduling and attending Owners online meetings (including preparing agendas, material for discussion and circulating meeting notes to relevant staff)
- Planning client meetings, sourcing venues and locations.
- Taking instructions from Owner and disseminating on their behalf in staff meetings
- Booking hotels, trains, car transfers and flights
- Ensuring Owner meets all Covid entry requirements before travel, including booking PCR tests, completing passenger locator forms, etc.
- Creating travel itineraries with all information relating travel and meetings
- Providing travel assistance whilst Owner is away
- Minimum BA in art related subjects
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in supporting executive directors in their roles within commercial gallery environment or auction houses
- Proficient in Art Logic and IT skill such as Adobe Photoshop
- Highly organised and attention to detail
- Good writing skill
- Good interpersonal skills and good team player
- Multi-lingual is an advantage