A gallery for contemporary art in Berlin is currently seeking a Full-Time Personal Assistant with English and German language proficiency, who will provide assistance to the Owner in gallery and personal related matters.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Organizing and booking travel, and preparing complex travel itineraries
- Arranging Visas and accommodation
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments for the Owner and Director of the gallery
- Updating the calendar and tracking deadlines
- Assist with planning of opening receptions
- Preparing and sending of publications
- Manage the day to day operations, including performing all administrative tasks such as filing, database management and mailings
The successful candidate will have the ability to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously with great attentiveness to detail, outstanding communication and organizational skills. Moving with fast pace and prioritizing of tasks and duties is a must, as well as team spirit and enthusiasm. The ideal candidate has experience working in the service industry, handling challenges output-driven and keeps up a diligent routine when it comes to paperwork and filing. Post holder must be able to problem solve and troubleshoot with little to no notice, and be extremely flexible, accommodating, and eager to learn. Strong computer skills are a must, as well as English as a first language and excellent German skills.