Contract Type: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
Pay: Dependent on experience
Location: Europe, UK
We are looking for a proactive and highly organised Personal Assistant to act as key support to an international Art Advisor and Collector. The person in this role will be expected to anticipate both business and personal needs, and to work in a discrete and professional manner at all times.
The ideal candidate will be well presented, articulate and will be happy to work autonomously, be extremely organised, self-motivated, and excel working in a supportive role.
Extensive experience as Personal Assistant to a HNWI and/or a multi-functional role at a high level is essential. As is a knowledge and interest in the contemporary art world.
PA Responsibilities (Include but are not limited to):
- Act as gatekeeper for all correspondence, including email and telephone communication
- Managing client contact and relationships
- Managing professional diary, appointments and meetings
- Booking restaurants, venues etc. as required
- Managing personal diary: events, holidays, reminders of birthdays and special events
- Managing all aspects of person and business travel. Including: visa applications, passport renewals; flight, car and taxi bookings, liaise with travel agents or book direct with transport companies as required
- Preparing travel itineraries and travel information packs
- Collating and providing any required paperwork for meetings along with research on full directions/ maps etc.
- Assisting with personal and family administration
- Managing events, parties, soirées, private views etc.
- General book keeping and liaising with accountant
- Assisting with gift purchasing when required
- Dealing effectively with general queries, problem solving and following tasks through to completion.
- Good Education
- Flexibility is required – as is the ability to take and deal with calls on non-working days and at unsociable hours
- A great hands-on ‘can-do’ attitude
- Proactive and highly organised administrator
- Calm and level headed
- Happy to travel when required
- Strong communication skills