An Artists Studio is seeking a full-time Personal Assistant to an International Artist for immediate start.
The successful candidate will provide support to the Artist and the Managing Director with day-to-day administrative tasks. The candidate will be handling travel requirements, diary management, basic book-keeping, and provision of personal assistant support to the Artist.
The ideal candidate should be fast and meticulous, IT literate, with a proactive and flexible approach, and a strong communicator. Fluency in Spanish is essential. They will thrive in a small and remote-based team. Due to the nature of the projects, they will be working on, confidentiality and discretion are essential.
- Booking travel
- Diary management.
- Liaising between the Artist and their family to plan travel including events.
- Keeping ID and personal records up to date.
- Working on visa applications.
- Keeping track of expenses and receipts.
- Liaising with the Managing Director on relevant financial administrative tasks
- At least 2 years’ experience working in an administrative role.
- Awareness of art and cultural landscapes.
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Highly organised and efficient
- Proficient in Excel.
- Good telephone manner.
- Confident in executing daily personal assistant tasks.
- Someone willing to work across time-zones.
A job share scenario would be considered.