Contract Type: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Milan Italy
We are looking for an ‘all rounder’ to support a Family based in Milan as a Personal Assistant.
Duties will encompass both professional and personal administrative tasks and will provide support to the family.
Experience as Personal Assistant and/or in a multi-functional role in a small business would be beneficial, as would some experience of organising events.
The standard working hours are Monday to Friday 9-6 however flexibility is required – the ideal candidate will be able to take and deal with calls on non-working days from time to time
Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Management of personal and family diaries
- Booking travel: flights, hotels for Business and family trips
- Preparing travel itineraries and travel information packs
- Managing household staff, liaising with the housekeeper and Nanny and finding cover where necessary
- Occasional looking after the children
- Booking restaurants, venues etc. as required
- Assisting with personal and family administration
- Managing events, parties, soirées, private views etc. Sourcing and booking caterers, sending invites,
- General book keeping and competency with numbers
- Ad Hoc duties on request
Skills and requirements:
- Good education
- Bilingual – Italian and English
- Organisational skills with an ability to think proactively, prioritise work and work without supervision
- Exercise discretion and confidentiality with sensitive information
- Computer literate
- Strong and efficient administrator, able to work from own initiative, self sufficient
- Must be able to hit the ground running
- Flexible mind set and willing to do “ whatever the day brings”
- Ideally experienced with financial administration
- Experience in contemporary art is not required, however, the role would suit someone who enjoys this environment.