Contract Type: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, UK
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading philatelic auction house with a long history in the business as an administrator. We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter, with a passion for detail, to support the specialist team with all aspects of the administrative process. As well as learning all aspects of the auction administrative process you will also have the opportunity to gain a unique insight into the world of stamps and postal history.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing administrative support for clients, keeping the database up to date and dealing with any client enquiries
- Supporting the specialist team all the way through the auction cycle
- Assisting with auctions both on-line and in the saleroom
- Shipping orders to clients and dealing with post sale administrative tasks.
- Excellent Administrative skills
- Computer literate
- Hardworking self-starter with good initiative and ability to deal with a fast-paced environment
- philatelic knowledge/interest is preferred (but not essential)
- Proven ability to work in a small team