We are looking for a Projects and Exhibitions Co-ordinator to oversee the realisation of projects, in the U.K and worldwide, in a busy Artist Studio in London. The person in this role will be involved in the selection of these projects and see them through from initial proposal to de-brief. They also have responsibility for managing the life and longevity of works which are in the public domain.
As a core member of the studio team, the Projects and Exhibitions Co-ordinator will work closely with project teams within the studio, external project partners, public authorities, and significant stakeholders to play this key technical and curatorial role in presenting the artist’s work to the wider world.
Proven experience delivering significant arts and/or architectural projects that includes:
- Structuring and leading diverse teams to deliver technically challenging projects, from design through fabrication and installation
- Composing successful project proposals
- Building and monitoring budgets
- Working internationally
- Ability to read and understand architectural plans
- Experience with 3D software preferred
- Experience of working within a workshop/ studio environment preferred
- Energetic, intelligent, self-motivated, and reliable character who enjoys working within a team
- A calm and pragmatic project leader
- A strategic and creative thinker
- A clear communicator who can effectively liaise with people across different levels and cultures
- Ability to deftly prioritise workload
- A commitment to the potential of contemporary art
- Adaptability between the different aspects of the role, whether financial, curatorial, or practical.