Contract Type: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
Location: West London London
Our client, a successful and established London art consultancy are looking for an experienced and talented Project Manager to work on a number of luxury ship and prestigious International hotel projects.
The ideal candidate will need strong organisational and management skills, a keen eye for detail, be comfortable juggling multiple tasks, possess excellent time management skills, a great work ethic and have a genuine desire to succeed.
They will provide the successful applicant with:
- A challenging and varied role.
- An excellent working environment at a beautiful riverside studio.
- The opportunity to work on world class design projects for International clients and interior designers.
- A nurturing and supportive culture.
- The potential for personal professional growth which will be encouraged, recognised and rewarded.
The role would reporting to the Directors of the company and line manage a small team of coordinators.
- Scheduling in of all projects, creating a masterplan of milestones across all projects to enable us to manage workflow effectively.
- Line management of a small team.
- Management and coordination of major/ technical artworks.
- Liaising with all stakeholders including artists, fabricators, engineers, installation teams, and clients.
- Attending all major artwork meetings.
- Managing budgets for major artworks.
- Exploring feasibility of major artwork concepts with artists/ fabricators/ engineers.
- Co-presenting major artwork concepts to clients.
- Being present for all site visits.
- Overseeing delivery and installation on site with art installation teams.
- Proven project management experience ideally within a similar/related industry.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Demonstrable ability to effectively manage a team.
- A flexible and credible team player, with the ability to prioritise, meet tight deadlines and work under pressure within a busy environment.
- Excellent problem solving, decision-making and leadership capabilities.
- Ability to perform duties with a high degree of independence, initiative and sound judgement with a sense of ownership in everything you deliver.
- French, German or Italian language would be advantageous.