Our client an Art Publishing House is seeking a curious and hungry self starter, who thrives in challenging and fast-paced environments for the role of Sales and Dropship Administrator. The aim of this position is to nurture our existing client list and expand it through excellent customer service and sales administration: processing orders accurately and efficiently and the day to day tasks of our direct to customer portals. You will be responsible for liaising with our manufacturers on order statuses and briefing any bespoke orders. The job will begin with a two week induction on the basics of systems and service to learn all things followed by a transition into your role, working under the management of both our sales and dropship account managers who will support you in your role.
The art publishing house and gallery is based in the heart of the East End. We are seeking a resilient self-starter with a passion for sales, great attention to detail and an energetic personality to join the eclectic team as it grows. All of the work they do comes back to four main values – sustainability, community, accessibility and creativity and they would expect any member of the team joining to feel passionate about these in their professional practice.
You are wholly encouraged to bring new ideas and develop your skill set in a supportive and open-minded environment. The company are forever looking for new ways to develop the team and business through open conversation and an openness to change, and so as a manager they would expect a willingness to drive that growth.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Overseeing and/or processing client orders and working with production to ensure customer expectations are met in regards to lead times and quality
- Responsible for the status tracking of all client orders
- Meeting set targets and working to agreed KPIs
- Responsible for the daily operations of our dropship portals
- Coordination of product samples for all clients
- Representing East End Prints at all trade shows and the preparation for each show
- Sufficient reporting and feedback to your line managers
Qualifications and Experience:
- A keen interest in the arts is absolutely welcomed, but professional experience from an administrative role is a must.
- A minimum of 1-2 years in a professional environment, preferably in sales but other transferable skills will be considered.
- Experience in customer service.
- Exceptional attention to the details.
- Numerical competency, basic understanding of financial reporting desirable.
- Ability and willingness to talk with new and existing clients on the phone.
- The ability to remain calm and positive in a fast-paced and sometimes high pressure environment.
- An energy to develop and expand your own skills and grow with the business
Please note that the start date for this role is January 2022.