Contract Type: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
Pay: Dependent on experience
Location: London, UK
Our client, is a busy and growing jewellery and wristwatch dealership based in London’s Mayfair. Due to growth in the business they are looking for a sales associate to join their team.
You will be responsible for sales enquiries which are made via the shop floor, phone or email. Liaise with clients and provide accurate information pertinent to the product. Reply to any correspondences, ensuring they are dealt with promptly.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greeting customers who enter the shop and assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for
- Processing sales
- Stocking displays with merchandise
- Answering queries from customers and responsible dealing of customer complaints
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to management
- Keeping company premises tidy and clean
- Responsible for security within the store and awareness of shoplifters and fraudulent credit cards etc
- Ensuring safekeeping of products
- Ensuring safekeeping of office and Company equipment
- Ensuring adequate parcelling and safekeeping of products to be shipped
- Informing the appropriate departments of any additional product information, as and when received
- Ensure all fields have been appropriately filled when completing purchase, deposit, sales, appro in & out invoices with clear and legible writing.
This is a full time role and does require Saturday working on a rota system ( no Sundays or Bank Holidays required). Please contact us for further information.