Contract Type: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
Pay: Negotiable Plus Commission
Location: London, UK
Our Client is the world’s leading online search service for art, antiques and collectables and they are looking for an experienced Sales/Business Developer. Clients include the world’s top tier of auctioneers, antique dealers, and galleries as well as regional and local businesses. This successful candidate will focus on sales of their SaaS products.
The UK office is in London’s Mayfair area and you will spend time here, on the road and home based.
Career development/progression is historically good within the company and there is some opportunity for travel.
- Selling SaaS services to new and existing auction houses and dealerships throughout the UK
- Launching new services as they develop
- Conducting face to face meetings with clients around the UK
- Presenting the features and benefits of the clients products face to face, by correspondence and on the phone
- Working with the wider team to on-board new clients
- Networking within the industry
- Actively pursuing new leads
- Closing new business and meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Reporting progress and pipeline to the board
- Previous sales experience – selling software as a service
- Experience in the auction/art world is advantageous but not essential – this role could suit someone from an IT software sales background or a media sales background
- Self-starter – used to being self-directed and self-motivated
- Natural deal maker
- Fluent/Native Level English
- Drivers Licence