Our client, a family-run Jewellers in the home counties, is seeking a Sales Consultant to join their small, friendly team. This role would suit somebody with previous retail sales experience, although experience with Jewellery is not essential. Please note that more experienced candidates might be considered, with a salary to match.
Please include a covering letter stating your reasons for applying alongside your CV.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting clients in store
- Providing excellent standards of sales advice
- Handle all customer enquiries, which could be a jewellery repair, order or bespoke remaking job
- Look after particular silver jewellery brands and ensure stock is clean, priced, replenished on a weekly basis and displayed in line within company guidelines
- Duties are to be carried out with a friendly but professional attitude, in an efficient and effective manner that is acceptable to both the customer and the business
- A minimum of three years retail sales experience
- Any experience with Jewellery retail sales is desirable
- Able to stand for long periods of time, climb stairs, ladders and lift boxes by bending down
- Computer literate
- 40 hours per week, over five days
- Must be available Monday – Saturday, 8:30am-5:30pm
- Additional company benefits such as company pension, staff discount, trade show visits, holiday pay (28 days) and an office dog from time to time!