Contract Type: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
Location: New York USA
Our client is a leading search service for art, antiques and collectibles. The business was established in Europe and has since opened offices in New York, UK, France, Spain and Germany. Clients include the world’s top tier of auctioneers, antique dealers, galleries as well as regional and local businesses.
The company are now expanding their U.S. Sales team within the New York office and are looking for talented and driven sales people. Your responsibilities will include approaching the U.S. auction/antique industry and being the ambassador of the brand. You will also be responsible for auction and e-commerce software sales.
What You’ll Do
- Researching, approaching, and pitching services to auction houses, antique dealers, and galleries.
- Introducing and selling services and advertising offers.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from lead to engagement to closed deal
- Researching the U.S. auction and antique market for new revenue possibilities.
- A driven and positive personality with passion for creating business opportunities.
- Comfortable working with ambitious sales targets and expectations.
- Excellent written and telephone skills. We email and talk on the phone all day.
- Self-motivated who confidently and tirelessly seeks and closes deals.
- Your passion is finding new clients while keeping current partners happy.
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to focus on multiple projects simultaneously
- A keen interest in keeping up to date with the latest in current affairs in the culture/art industry.
- Background and experience from a similar sales position and/or the auction and antique industry is a plus
What You’ll Get
- Competitive Base and Commission Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Free Computer
- Maternity/Paternity Leave