Our client, the UK’s leading producer of unmissable consumer events, is seeking a Sales Executive for an annual fair in London, Harrogate, and Glasgow.
Candidates should be target driven and enjoy picking up the phone, pitching, negotiating and closing business.
- You will understand sales and the sales process. The core of your role is to sell alongside the rest of the team. You will be able to demonstrate good phone skills, be able to execute good quality proposals and emails as part of your own sales process.
- You will be resilient and not be perturbed by making 40 calls a day on average
- Manage clients, from pipeline through to delivery
- You will manage all your own personal KPI’s and have an awareness of your team’s performance. You will be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of lead and pipeline management and the impact it will have to forecast sales. You will forecast with accuracy to the sales manager, so they can effectively report upwards.
- You will be able to communicate and report on sales achievements with your team showing good understanding on the business pace
- You will participate in an onsite rebook as planned by the Sales Manager, working toward all targets set
- Deliver sales results through meeting targets set, KPI’s, retaining agreed yield and up selling
- You will sell clients stand space on the floorplans ensuring you sell this with commercial benefit
- Identify new business opportunities through all possible routes to market. You will attend competitor shows as agreed with the Sales Manager and monitor your own success at these events.
- You will have an excellent understanding of the business CRM system (currently FileMaker), ensuring you use it for all customer contact as per the business best practise. You will ensure it is always accurate and up to date.
- Attend weekly sales meetings and be aware of the meeting objectives, participating and ensuring actions are acted on and reviewed
- Understand exhibitor requirements, based on personal conversations, and team feedback
- Liaison with the finance team to manage and resolve any debt issues, managing your own personal accounts
- Gain insight from the marketing team on what marketing activity is happening to help improve and develop the sales pitch
- To collaborate with other sales people across Immediate Live to develop best practices for the business and encourage the sharing of ideas
- Goal and target driven
- Organised with good time management
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Clear communicator and strong interpersonal skills, with excellent listening skills
- Good negotiation and objection handing skills
- Natural networker
- Naturally interested and inquisitive
- Passion for organizing events
- Committed, engaged and motivated
- Self-starter who loves to win
- Ambition to grow and develop and learn within career
- Presents as professional and trustworthy
- Desire to network with others to build a better business