We are looking for a Sales Executive to join the Business Development Team in a startup evolving at the intersection of Tech, Logistics and the Art World.
In this role, you will play a crucial part in the company’s growth, by helping to acquire and retain new clients. You will manage the entire conversion funnel for a portfolio of prospects and recent clients.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work on many different types of customer-centric initiatives, from Marketing, Customer Support to Business Intelligence, and have plenty of opportunity to suggest new ideas, processes, and projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Highlighting the company’s value proposition to raise curiosity and interest, and organise demo and meetings.
- Continuously improve our local go-to-market, and search for new opportunities.
- Following new business opportunities until a first order is validated, making sure all new clients are perfectly on-boarded on our product and services.
- Documenting and analysing all daily activities to drive sales.
- Meeting and exceeding pipeline as well as revenue quota from your portfolio of prospects and recent clients.
- Preparing tailored presentation materials and conduct presentations/demos to accelerate acquisition, retention, and revenue.
- Contributing to the sharing and implementation of best practices in Sales and Account Management.
- Understanding the company vision, logistics solutions, product roadmap, and go-to-market strategy and effectively communicate these to prospective clients.
- Collaborating with Account Management, Marketing, Product, and Customer Service teams to identify high-value opportunities for our clients.
- Working closely with the Business team to accelerate the sales cycle through initiatives and side-projects management.
- You have at least one year of experience as a Salesperson, Account Executive, or Account Manager, in the art world or in a fast-growing tech start-up.
- You are perfectly fluent in English and French, any other language is a plus.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have an impactful presentation style, you know how to pitch a company & product.
- You have strong organizational skills and you are disciplined in daily activity planning & prioritizing.
- You are enthusiastic, ambitious, and self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- You enjoy working in a challenging fast-paced, target-driven, and team-oriented environment.
- You are an excellent learner and desire to adapt to new concepts and technologies.
- You are hands-on and you like solving problems.