Contract Type: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
Pay: Negotiable Plus Commission
Location: UK UK
Our Client is the world’s leading search service for art, antiques and collectables. Clients include the world’s top tier of auctioneers, antique dealers, and galleries as well as regional and local businesses. Due to growth in their business they are looking for an experienced Sales/Business Developer to join the team based in the UK.
This is a field based sales role, so candidates can be based anywhere in the UK with good road transport links. The UK office is in London’s Mayfair area and you will spend time here, on the road and home based.
Career development/progression is historically good within the company and there is some opportunity for travel.
- Selling services to new and existing auction houses and dealerships throughout the UK
- Launching new services as they develop
- Conducting face to face meetings with clients around the UK
- Presenting the features and benefits of the clients products face to face, by correspondence and on the phone
- Working with the wider team to on-board new clients
- Networking within the industry
- Actively pursuing new leads
- Closing new business and meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Reporting progress and pipeline to the board
- Previous sales experience – selling services
- Experience in the auction/art world is advantageous but not essential – this role could suit someone from an IT software sales background or a media sales background
- Self-starter – used to being self-directed and self-motivated
- Natural deal maker
- Fluent/Native Level English
- Drivers Licence