Contract Type: Full-time
Job Type: Contract
Pay: £23K plus commission
Location: Central London UK
Our client, a Design gallery based in Central London is seeking an experienced and proactive Sales and Marketing Assistant to grow the gallery’s client base alongside developing its marketing strategy. This person is responsible for executing the gallery’s brand through its various print and digital media channels as well as having an established presence within the area for sales and networking for the gallery.
The role is a maternity cover (approx. 9-12 months) with possible FT position at end of
The ideal candidate must have:
- 2 years sales or marketing experience in a gallery or auction house
- Strong understanding of brand awareness and project management
- General knowledge and interest in design
- Mid to high level of Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- High level of Microsoft office suite
- Proactive and self motivating when it comes to sourcing new clientele for press and sales
- An existing collection of relevant contacts will also be beneficial.
- Solid track record of achieving sales targets in a luxury retail environment. Confident in all stages of sales (identifying the opportunity to closing sales)
- Commitment to quality customer service and the drive for results
- Polished, assertive and friendly demeanour
- Able to work alongside a small team of gallery staff
- Hardworking and able to work flexible hours
- Exceptional communication skills
- French speaking (preferable)
The following samples of your work will be required:
Photoshop+ Indesign + A writing sample
Salary + commission is negotiable depending on experience and expectations. Looking for the successful candidate to start January 2019.