Our client is an award-winning communications consultancy for the arts, culture and luxury sectors.
Due to the growth of their business, they are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join the London team.
The role requires a highly organised and motivated individual with proven experience of managing multiple client and media relationships, as well as delivering first-class campaign results. The successful candidate will have a genuine passion for arts and culture, and excellent team leadership.
• Educated to degree level
• Minimum 3-4 years’ experience of working in the PR or communications industries, ideally with an agency
• A genuine and demonstrable passion for arts and culture
• Proven experience in team leadership and management
• Strong contacts in both the UK and international media
• Ability to construct and implement ambitious press campaigns, integrating digital and social media strategy
• Proven experience in managing high end client relationships
• Superb written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organisation and time management
• Experience in project management
• Attention to detail, with strong copywriting and editing skills
• Determined, proactive, and works well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Experience of working with external stakeholders and partners
• Flexible approach to work with ability to attend evening and weekend events where necessary
• Experience of event management, specifically private views and press previews
• A network of professional contacts and relationships in the arts, culture and luxury sectors
• Knowledge of databases (Gorkana), Photoshop and Mac
• Ability to construct and implement digital strategies with a focus on social media
• A demonstrable creative approach
• Languages desirable