An established international gallery is looking for a Senior Artist Liaison Associate to join their London space.
Main responsibilities of the role are:
- To secure the best works, guaranteeing a direct relationship between artist and gallery.
- Excellent interpersonal relations with the artist, knowing their works and the market in depth.
- Seeking out opportunities for the artist that are in keeping with the philosophy of their work and the gallery.
- Producing reports and statistics on the artists work (museums, overseas galleries, commissions).
- Assistance in coordinating fairs.
- Considerable experience in the same role in galleries, museums or institutions, dealing with artists of an international calibre.
- Excellent problem solving and team building skills. Knowledge of applications such as artbinder, FileMaker and artsy.