Contract Type: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
Pay: Dependent on experience
Location: London, UK
Our client, an international gallery in London, is seeking a Senior Technician.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Be responsible for handling and transporting artwork throughout the gallery spaces.
- Be responsible for the upkeep of all artwork in your care.
- Work closely with the Logistics department on deliveries and client installations.
- Be responsible for the upkeep of the gallery and all working areas, ensuring they are kept in pristine condition at all times.
- Be responsible for carrying out condition reports for artworks, assessing for damages.
- Be responsible for the installation and hanging of artworks for exhibitions and assisting the exhibitions and curation team.
- Be responsible for the packing and wrapping of artworks.
- Work closely with the Head Technician and technicians in the team to ensure inventory and storage reports are kept up to date.
- Ensure VIP etiquette is at a very high standard at all times.
- To help maintain the delivery vehicles and ensure they are kept clean.