Seeking a Social Media Lead to join a company running creative studio spaces in East London. We are looking for a confident, results driven and creative self-starter who is keen to learn quickly and take on the management of building and nurturing the presence and engagement across all of the companies social media channels.
Reporting into the Brand Marketing Manager and supported by the Brand Marketing Team, you will own the strategy, growth and management of their social channels with the goal of building the companies social media presence. You will work collaboratively with the wider Marketing Team to effectively launch and establish new sites, whilst building brand loyalty amongst the existing community and the residents with the spaces.
Working across different social channels, you will be able to effectively community manage different sites and communicate the site personalities across each. You will also be able to establish a tone of voice for the brand itself and know how to execute b2b communications on LinkedIn.
- Developing and executing a Social Media Strategy
- Managing the various site channels across Instagram
- Measuring and reporting on Social Media performance
- Collaborating with the wider Marketing Team to develop creative assets for the Social Media Strategy
- Generating creative ideas for content usage specific to social media
- Managing and growing the social media community across all channels
- Keeping up with social media channel trends, updates and developments: proactively researching and identifying areas for growth and optimisation
- Utilising A/B testing methods to optimise content performance and engagement
- Unifying the various social media channels to form a consistent voice and brand experience whilst maintaining the individuality of the various sites
- Degree level or equivalent experience
- Several years of social media experience
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Proven copywriting experience/fluency in English
- Knowledge of using scheduling software such as Later or equivalent
- Knowledge of Facebook Business Manager and relevant analytical and reporting tools
- A highly analytical and problem-solving mindset with ability to report statistical analysis and metrics
- Understanding of content optimisation techniques and hashtag management