Our client, an art dealer, is seeking an experienced Sales Manager/Director to join and lead the Sales Team. The client aims to provide best-in-class access to the Blue Chip Prints & Multiples Market by connecting collectors to the works they most want.
- Full ownership of the team hitting/exceeding their monthly & annual team sales targets
- Manage the sales team day to day success, nurturing talent and performance
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and deepen the opportunity in every lead
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through 121 relationships with our clients.
- Understand our category-specific landscape and trends within the market
- Report on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of the sales team
You will need:
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets in the fine art or luxury market
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director in a team.
- Previous experience of managing sales teams/people.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including leadership & director level.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close via the phone.
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of a brand or company via the phone alone.
- Proven ability to position advantages against competitors to decision makers.
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
This role comes with an excellent OTE commission structure. Salary is dependant upon experience (£35,000-£65,000)