Our client, a respected auction house in London, is looking for a Post-war and Contemporary Specialist to join their team.
In this role you will be responsible for building and maintaining client relationships, securing consignments, and drafting and implementing sales campaigns to actively grow their network of buyers, while ensuring a premium client experience.
The ideal candidate will have excellent knowledge and experience of Post-war and Contemporary art.
- Several years of relevant work experience in the primary or secondary art market as an auctions specialist and/or business driver with a track record of meeting and exceeding financial goals
- BA in art history, art management, or similar
- Proven ability to initiate new business while maintaining existing client relationships
- Meet revenue targets and growth goals on a yearly basis
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and networking skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, revenue-driven environment
- Strong sense of professionalism and discretion
- Self-starter with the capacity to work as part of a collaborative team