We are looking for a brilliant Sponsorship Manager to work on a new international fair in the luxury sector.
The primary function of this role is to source, develop and secure new sponsor and partner relationships and opportunities. You will be responsible for finding the very best solutions to meet their business objectives whilst ensuring that our brand/concept is seen as an emerging leader within the international luxury sector – creating exceptional experiences for exhibitors and visitors alike.
This role will lead the development and execution of a sponsorship sales strategy and will be required to report against this strategy.
You must be proactive in sourcing potential partners, working alongside the Founder and Fair Director and in partnership with the wider management team.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- To manage personal sales based on sponsorship targets and goals. Revenue should be self-sourced and retained with clear growth plans
- To understand the business goals and strategic plans, in particular the strategic plan of each event and how this both impacts and provides opportunity for your clients and prospective clients
- Directly report to the Fair Director on business, personal development and objectives and indirectly report to the Management Team on forecast, actual revenues and opportunity
- Research and develop leads with prospective new clients and build an impressive network of industry contacts, with accurate forecasting both short and long term
- Schedule meetings with appropriate client contacts in order to present partnership ideas, pitch proposals, and negotiate sponsorship packages
- Research and develop appropriate new partnership opportunities across the events and year-round
- Maintain and develop current relationships and establish new relationships with clients to identify opportunities for revenue growth through new sponsorship initiatives, sponsorship of new content or creation of new show concepts in line with the business and event strategy
- Collaborate and communicate with relevant stake holders within the business to ensure smooth delivery of proposals, whilst owning the project.
- Working with the Sponsorship & Partnerships Executive to ensure that digital, communication and other internal teams are fully aware of all the campaign activities of sponsors
- Coordinate projects and events at the fair related to sponsors
- Liaise with the Fair Director on design and logistics of sponsored spaces at the event
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop media and content focused creative brand solutions
- Manage and negotiate contracts with sponsors and partners from drafting stage through to signing
- Represent as the public face of the client and act as a role model for the rest of the business promoting best practice, dedication, creativity and effective communication
- Ensure KPIs are used in strategic planning, performance management and in managing sponsorship performance
- To share industry knowledge with show teams and to encourage creativity and idea sharing.