Our client is one of the most acclaimed and influential designers of his generation. He has worked across a wide range of disciplines, creating everything from furniture and household objects, to bicycles and cars, private and commercial aircraft, yachts, various architectural commissions, and signature sculptural pieces for clients across the globe.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and hardworking candidate to apply for the role of Team Assistant. Due to COVID-19 this role would start off as a pat-time role and hopefully progress to a full time role when the studio can re-open.
- Receptionist and front of house
- Maintenance of various admin spreadsheet
- Oversee studio service provider accounts and invoices
- Organise team travel and expenses
- General studio administration
- Support the General Manager in her daily duties
- Full-time role based in our Central London studio (currently part-time and Work From Home because of Covid-19)
- Relevant work experience – 1-2 years ideally in a similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Excel)
- Positive attitude and ability to problem solve
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in completing tasks
- Ability to work independently and juggle numerous activities with good organisation
- Fluency in English; additional languages such as French or Italian would be beneficial