We are looking for excellent Art Technicians to join a busy Artist Studio in Dudbridge.
This is broad ranging role and involves the handling, assembly and packing of art works, including sculptures, within the studio. Reporting to the Studio Manager and working closely with management, you will play a key part in the day to day smooth running of the studio.
While the primary focus of the role is 3D art works, this role may be required to assist and support other areas of the company.
- The candidate will be proactive and have a flexible approach to work, along with diverse practical skills and experience in moving, handling, installing and storing artwork.
- Experience of operating and using a wide range of tools and machinery would be advantageous, along with experience of condition reporting and framing.
- Computer literacy and knowledgeable in all Microsoft Office packages along with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign is desirable.
- Must have a clean and full driving licence.
- Forklift truck license an advantage but not essential.