Contract Type: Part-time
Job Type: Permanent
Pay: £25K FTE
Location: London UK
Our client, an important Public Gallery, is looking for two Visitor Experience Team Leaders to join its team.
You will be responsible for managing, motivating and developing the Galleries’ Visitor Services Team to:
- Improve knowledge and performance in order to increase visitor engagement and enhance the Gallery’s reputation as a visitor attraction.
- Ensure that the public is informed about all exhibitions, projects, public programmes and educational events.
- Ensure that the Visitor Services Team proactively encourages donations and merchandise sales.
- Act as a first line manager for both Gallery Assistants and Visitor Sales Assistant, overseeing both retail and VE sides.
- Ensure that the brand and vision of the Gallery is communicated in an effective manner.
- Manage daily and weekly task sharing and team handovers.
- Create a monthly roster for the Visitor Services team
- Recruit casual and core staff
Immediate start available (and preferable).