Contract Type: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London London, UK
Wrist Watch Specialist required for one of the country’s leading auction houses.
In this specialist role, you will be working within the busy London office and liaising with other departments in the firm. With around 100 auctions per year, it is an exciting time to join this growing business.
- Valuing vintage and modern watches
- Consigning to the flagship watch sale
- Taking an active role on viewing days
- Taking an active role on auction days
- Meeting and building relationships with vendors and buyers alike
Key skills for this role
- Experience valuing watches
- Confidence in dealing with clients
- Organisational skills
- Commercial awareness of the auction world
- Trend awareness within the retail sector
- Adaptability in a fast-paced environment
- Good teamworking skills
- Communication skills both internally and externally
- Keen numerical skills
- Competence in Microsoft Office Suites
Excellent attention to detail is essential to the success of this role. As this role is in a fast-paced environment, you will need to have excellent communication skills and a can-do flexible attitude to working.
Salary package negotiable depending on experience