Seeking experienced Account Director. This newly created role is central to the core team of a strategic communications and development agency. Your media relations experience and skill at developing strong working relationships internally and externally is just what they need. Nurturing their clients, VIPs, Corporate Sponsors, Artists, Directors, Curators, Press, PR Teams to fulfil and deliver their specific requirements is their number one priority. With your experience in strategic audience development, digital marketing, strategic partnerships and patron engagement within the arts, visual and luxury space you will create tangible results for them across the media landscape.
You ideally love writing, journalism, and print publications – appreciating great prose and love accessing the inaccessible in the form of private views, talks, seasonal moments such as Fashion Week or London Craft Week. You would be supporting across copywriting and marketing newsletters as well as PR for the founder and overseeing our team assistant and content coordinator.
This job is ideal if you are motivated to:
- Prioritise your workload to achieve what you set out to do having taken potential obstacles into account
- Work at pace, taking the lead and using your initiative to get on with tasks having first understood what is required
- Be able to motivate yourself and enjoy making decisions whilst being open to feedback and adapting to changing circumstances
- Provide clear instruction and guidance to enable others to work at their best
- Empathise with, collaborate, and support others whilst remaining focused on the tasks you need to achieve
- Build rapport and trust with clients and colleagues – have a client first approach!
- Build on your skills and experience; be culturally curious and passionate about what is going on in the arts and global world around you …
- Work with specific details and manage sequences of events well as well as stand back and see the big picture.
How you will be rewarded:
- Salary £42-46k (full time)
- 20 days Holiday (plus bank holidays) + Christmas 3 days
- Hybrid working environment